Full Circle: Publications of the Archive of Scientific Philosophy
Hillman Library, University of Pittsburgh
Current and planned volumes in the Full Circle series:
- Volume 1: Frege's Lectures on Logic: Carnap's Student Notes, 1910–1914, edited by Erich H. Reck and Steve Awodey (2004).
- Volume 2: Carnap Brought Home: The View From Jena, edited by Steve Awodey and Carsten Klein (2004).
- Volume 3: The Concept of Probability in the Mathematical Representation of Reality by Hans Reichenbach, translated and edited by Frederick Eberhardt and Clark Glymour (2007)
- Volume 4: Empiricism at the Crossroads: The Vienna Circle's Protocal Sentence Debate Revisited by Thomas Uebel (2007)
- Volume 5: Carnap, Tarski, and Quine at Harvard: Conversations on Logic, Mathematics, and Science by Greg Frost-Arnold (2013)
- Essays on the Philosophy of Mathematics, by Paul Bernays, edited by Wilfried Sieg and William W. Tait.
- Intellectual Autobiography, by Rudolf Carnap, in its original, unabridged form, edited by A. W. Carus and Richard Creath.
Brochure for Publications of the Archive of Scientific Philosophy Series (pdf format)